Saturday, March 26, 2016

Esquina Blanca Week 9

Hola!

Thanks for the emails! I love hearing from you all. You sound so happy and radiate God´s love in your emails. Thanks for being such great examples to me of faith and trust in the Lord. This week has been a blast and I have learned so much! 

On Tuesday, we had a "consejo de Misión" with all the leaders in the mission. It required much planning, and work to pull it off successfully, but in the end it was a very powerful meeting. We have some great missionaries who have the spirit of hard work and obedience. It is so powerful to see the difference a leader makes, for good or bad. The mission culture has changed so much from when I arrived in the mission. Thanks to President and the new missionaries, the missionaries a much more obedient and focused on their purpose. 

I did many divisions this week and it is so powerful to see the difference in all the missionaries. I was thinking a lot about what types of missionaries are successful. Each missionary has a different style--the style isn´t what brings success. Those who work hard, don´t make excuses, are obedient and depend on the Lord are successful. I have learned that we don´t have to try to be someone we are not, but rather be our best self and do everything in our ability to reach the expectations our Heavenly Father has for us.

I know that Jesus Christ lives. On this Easter weekend I am reflecting even more on what He means to me and my life. He is our Savior and Redeemer. I know it!

Love,

Elder Harries

No comments:

Post a Comment