Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Villa Sur II Week 29









Hola!!!!

I want to start off by saying I am so excited to listen to general conference! I cannot wait to view the sessions and recieve personal revelation and guidance! I have been reading all the talks from last conference while I eat breakfast adn they are pumping me up for this weekend! I am also trying to come up with some questions I need answered:) I invite you all to do the same!

Today marks 8 months that I have been here in Chile! One third of my mission! It sure doesn´t feel like it! It seems like just 8 days ago I was sitting in the room of the MTC looking out the window at the cloudy cold sky asking myself "What in the world am I doing?" I remember that moment so clearly, perhaps I´ll never forget it. I can look back and see my progress and I know that I have literally been led by the hand of the Lord. I read a talk today by Elder Nube (I think thats his name) about not looking back, but looking forward to what we have left to do! It was a great reminder to me that I still have much to accomplish! I know that with faith all things are possible! (Moroni 7:33)

Today as I was reflecting, I decided to write a poem about one of the major lessons I have learned...Ill send it to you next week! I love you all so much and and so happy to be a missionary! Sorry that this is short!!! I´ll send more next week!!!!

Love you all,
Elder Harries

No comments:

Post a Comment