Monday, August 3, 2015

Monumento Week 3



Hola!!!

This week went really well! We had the baptism of Hugo! Elder Rackham baptized him. He is a really great guy and want to go to the temple. I think we will go soon with him in his taxi! I love seeing the change in people and being able to see them come out of the water so happily! I know that the Priesthood power of God is real and exists in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

I have learned much in this short time with Elder Rackham. He is a really great Elder with desires to improve. We both wake up early(before 6) to do exercises and have more time for personal study. I love it.

As Zone Leaders we meet regularly with the Stake President to coordinate the mission work. It was incredible! President Barreros and the Stake president and a counselor and two 19 year old boys. I learned so much from the meeting...which lasted until 11:00. President Barreiros drove us home in his car and told us to go to bed and sleep 8 hours, even though it would be past 6:30. We woke up at 7, but it felt so weird. We then were invited to present some ideas to all the bishops early on Sunday morning. It was pouring rain, and we walked 30 minutes to the stake center. Luckily we didnt get too soaked...but we were pretty soaked haha.

I love the Lord and His Gospel. I am striving to be better and improve daily. I am very happy and love you all very much!!!! Happy Birthday Grandma Dorothy!!!!


Love,
Elder Harries



No comments:

Post a Comment