Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Monumento Week 11






It rained a bit this week!





Hola!
Quote of the week: "Orgullo es la negación de Dios." Hermana Pacheco 
"Pride is the denial of God."

How great it is to hear from you all!! I love you so much and your emails always inspire me to be such a  better person. I have to say that I do have the world´s best family! I would love to thank you mom for asking if I had been sick in the last email, because until then, no I hadn´t:) But on Saturday night I woke up four times to vomit and diareah;) I think they call it the double headed dragon here ahaha. I am much better now though. 

As you probably inferred from the pictures, we had a one year lunch with all the missionaries from my group. It was so fun to go to Presidents house with them and catch up and see how far everyone has come. We are all pretty close and our group has many strong missionaries, which is good. In the lunch President revealed to us that we would be going home a few days before him, and that we would actually end up going home a few weeks early to make it easier on the new president...so I will get home on June 27th. Which is kind of lame, but thats how it goes:)

We had a Stake conference on Sunday. It was very good! President and Hermana Barreiros both spoke, and an Area Sevety and his wife as well. They all talked about the importance of the Family and faith. they were great talks, although I could barely focus due to my stomach and head. Unfortunately the family didn´t come this week. They said that they would but didn´t show up. They had a lot of doubts about the Word of Wisdom, and we are trying to help strenghten their testimony of the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith as a prophet. They are such a great family and we aren´t giving up on them!

Yesterday it rained a ton! The most that I have seen here in Chile. I am safe and healthy though! I love you all and things are great here! I am praying for you all. Please pray for our investigators!!!!!

Love,
Elder Harries

No comments:

Post a Comment