Monday, September 7, 2015

Monumento Week 8




Hola!!!

It sounds like Dad and Nathan are having fun in Spain! I loved the pictures!! I am definitely jealous! But I hope that they have a great time and get to practice their spanish with the Spanish flaire. They´re in Barcelona right? They use vosotros there..and also another language Catalan. There is a missionary who was in my district from Barcelona. He spoke so cool!!!

Well the baptism of Ximena went very well!!! She is so excited and has already started filling out her family history to go to the temple this month. She has read all the way through 2 Nephi in about three weeks. She was crying so much in her baptism and was so happy. She is all alone in her house now, so her friend gave her a puppy to keep her company. She will be a great member!!

Elder Rackham had to go to an employment workshop today, so I am with another Elder from the Zone. I am very happy and safe. We plan to have another baptism this Saturday with a young man named Ruben. He is trying to stop smoking and drinking tea..could you please pray for him!!! I apologize for how short this email is...I recieved a lot of emails today haha. I promise mom that the emails will get better! 

We were contacting late on Sunday night, because we hadn´t met our goal of 10 new investigators. We decided to knock one more door and found a family of 4!!! I know the Lord helps us as we strive to reach our righteous desires...we just have to knock one more door:) I love you all and am praying for you!!!

Con cariño,

Elder Harries

No comments:

Post a Comment