Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Monumento Week 17

Hola!!!

During General conference I felt impressed to write a life mission statement. Here is what I have so far...I am sure it will change. I hope it doesnt come accross as prideful or that I actually embody all the characteristics, but rather it is a goal of who I want to be:)

My Decision is Final
I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. My life is centered on Him and His teachings. His will is my will, his desires are my desires; His plans are my plans. I will not and cannot falter in the face of fear, sickness, pain, shame or popular opinion. I will boldly teach the truth, reject all unrighteousness, defend the defenseless, preach with patience and love as He loved. My mind will be mine; my faith will be focussed; my work will be worthwhile. I will not pander to people´s perception, dabble in the devil´s dealing or entertain the enemy´s enticings. I will invite all to walk with me, yet walk alone if it need be--my course is set on a Heavenly Home. There is no barrier too big, no distraction too desireable, no temptation to taunting that will keeping me from being who and where and what He wants me to be. I am His and he is mine. My decision is final: I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Sorry for the short email. I love you all and had a great week! The mission is awesome and I love losing myself in the work. I pray for you all!!!

Con amor,
Elder Harries  


No comments:

Post a Comment