Monday, January 5, 2015

Villa Sur II Week 15

Juan Zapata:)
Our Zone Ochagavía

Myriam and Daphni...incredible recent converts!!!
 The new scripture case that I got myself for Christmas:)
Hola! 

Merry Christmas from Chile!!! What a week! I don´t know where to start! Elder Palacios and I are having a lot of fun and are working hard together. I know that with time we will be able to see the fruits of our labors! We have been trying to have a little more fun to relieve the stress and have been waking up a little earlier so that we can go running and get a better work out! It has helped a lot.

This tuesday we had the weekly "Noche de Hogar" in the Capilla. It was really good! We had an activity in which we helped them practice sharing the El es la Dádiva or He is the Gift cards with their friends! It was incredible to see them take up the role of a member missionary! Our neighbor Hermana Soza shared about 30 of them with her friends! What an example to us!!! I hope that we can all catch this Spirit of love and sharing during this special season!

Thursday we had an activty as a mision and did a white elephant gift exchange! It was pretty fun and we were able to relax a little and have a nice lunch. The Barreiros really are incredible and do exverything very first class:) Yesterday we took some members less active to the mision musical production. It was soooo good! It is incredible how talented some of the missionaries are. It makes me regret a little bit not focusing more on music, but at the same time I really enjoyed sports and don´t think I could have given them up:)

We did a lot of walking this week, but also had some really spiritual moments! The miracles of obedience continue to flow! I am happier and more fulfilled than in any other time in my life! 

I am very excited to talk to you all this Christmas. It will be weird comunicating face to face. I feel like we are in two separate worlds haha. We will be able to catch up on so many things! I love you guys and am happy for all the succes you are having! You all seem very busy! I hope you can get some time to relax and enjoy the moment!!! Love you all! Feliz Navidad de Chile!!!

Con Amor,
Elder Harries

No comments:

Post a Comment